Dead quick bulb question....

oh pooh

got correct bulb at first garage..........and

no matter what you do

there isnt enough "lip" inside the brand new wipac unit to hold the bulb bayonets...and i made sure it was the correct way round.....

not happy.....

is there a lucas unit or are these all you can get...and has anyone else had and resolved the same problem....

:o :o :o :o :o

Sounds similar to the probs I had with a replacement sidelight (paddocks £2.50 cheapy). Works fine until I hit a bump and the bulb would dislodge.

Tried several measures but in the end called in to the dealers and bought a genuine part (still only a £5 or less IIRC).

Sounds similar to the probs I had with a replacement sidelight (paddocks £2.50 cheapy). Works fine until I hit a bump and the bulb would dislodge.

Tried several measures but in the end called in to the dealers and bought a genuine part (still only a £5 or less IIRC).

Is the genuine part Wipac??

Is the genuine part Wipac??

No that was the Paddock part IIRC. Can't recall what the genuine part was off hand as it just came in LR packaging and the makers name was hard to read off the lens. Will take another look tonight

Got exactly the same problem on replacements units from paddocks, fitted to the sister's truck. :angry: