Snow....

Matt Neale

No snow in Chichester but when I finish at 5 I have to go home collect the wife and drive down to Bodmin in Cornwall the A303 is shut inplaces and so is the A30 oh joy the wife is rensaking the 90 as we speak to get ropes and shakels a shove etc. for the 160mile drive in the Disco2 es, to see her sister

I only took the 264/75 BFG AT off last weekend bu88er.

Just went for a quick walk to the car to get the old lunch box and counted 3 snowflakes!! Nothing dramatic I know, but at least something's happening down here in Chatham (pronounced Cha'am for those who aren't from round here!!!)

I built the dock side shopping center in Chatham.

with a few others

No snow in Chichester but when I finish at 5 I have to go home collect the wife and drive down to Bodmin in Cornwall the A303 is shut inplaces and so is the A30 oh joy the wife is rensaking the 90 as we speak to get ropes and shakels a shove etc. for the 160mile drive in the Disco2 es, to see her sister

I only took the 264/75 BFG AT off last weekend bu88er.

Jules,

The 303 is clear as a bell until you get to Ilminster - they have shut the 303/A30 becuase the diversion for the roadworks at Marsh is a a ickle bit slippy. When you get to Ilminster, dive up to Taunton and them down the M5. You will be fine from then on until you get to Bodmin...

I had a couple of bumps on the way to work this morning, its the first time ive had a 90 sideways.

I lost the terrier today when I took him for a walk up at crowcombe park gate the snow was that deep. Had a bit of fun driving part of the old coach road that goes across the top of the quantocks. and also made £20 pulling someone out of a ditch which always goes down well.

Dammit - got up at 5am, no snow, didn't even have to defrost the car. EGT gauge said 4°C. Drove to work, took the coach to Gatwick and only saw a flurry on the way (near a McDonalds, coincidentally). Got back to Bristol to hear reports of 3" in the depot "but it's all melted now".

Still, sideways in 12 metres of coach wouldn't have been funny anyway.

No photos of us high up on Exmoor but there was enough for some serious sledge fun today and I can confirm a 4.0V8 P38a with no clutch is a riot chasing a scooby imprezza across Brendon Common. I was very ipresed with the grip from the Pirelli STs even when trying to provoke it.

More fun tomorrow hopefully :)

Will :)