NAS90 SV90

muscat

I've got hold of an NAS spec roll cage and top bracket that fits along the windscreen for my 90 rebuild. I'm reskinning the reartub and need to know the dimensions of the strip that runs along the sides and rear of the tub to which the tonneau cover attaches. Does anyone have photos of their NAS90 or SV90 and/or anyone able to take some measurements?

TIA

Mark

I highly recommend that you use the "belt rail" strip instead of the snap attachment system. The belt rail is much more secure, easier to use, and durable.

An old part number for the kit is LRNA71707 - maybe you can cross reference it with something. Its very inexpenive, under $50 over here.

Thanks Jim,

It's the dimensions of the belt-rail system that I'm looking for. Right enough $50 is reaasonable, but bending some off-cut SS from work is even cheaper!

Try a post over at d-90.com, we're mostly NAS guys over there and someone will know. I'm not on the same continent as my truck right now...