2007 defender bleeding to death again

my one is getting to be a real pain in the arse

pulled in the drive friday noticed some oil spots on the ground had a look underneath it dripping from the transfer box behind the hand brake drum

got work this morning and a patch of oil on the ground at work in my space

must have been when the dealer removed the gear box to fit a new clutch in decmeber how long do you think i have before it runs dry

rang the dealer they havent returned my call may just ring land rover assitance they seem to get things sorted quick when you have a higher car

dan

i rang the dealer at about 10 am the boss of the sevice department rang me back at about one pm bring it in he said we will have a look

backwall tunnel was carp got to the dealer at 430pm they had a look it needs a new seal on the transfer box which as failed

they topped it up and booked it in for the 26th with hire car

the front hub seals are now failing as well

but to be fair i can't fault land rover uk with loan range rovers and disco 3 and a free factory tour and four wheel drive day +£350.00

soon it will be fixed and fault free

sorry about the grammar i am a bit drunk its my brithday

Daniel Td5