Colour Change

Hi guys. I'm humming and haring about the colour of my 90. Its due a repaint and I was going to just spray it black again but then I thought about having a change.. Bit like having a different hair cut but I'm bald so the landrover gets it instead.

I was thinking of painting the main body of it Canary Yellow. I got the best clean picture I could find and had a wee bash with photoshop (its an old pic and not exactly the same as it is now but you get the idea,

Could people give me their opinions if you think I should do this.. I really cant decide.

Here is the photo shop pic and an original of how it looks before

Also cant decide what to do with the back door? paint all of it? paint the bottom half? or leave it black? Any comments on which bits would look painted or not painted would be nice too :)

post-7320-1202751665_thumb.jpg

post-7320-1202751727_thumb.jpg

Hi guys. I'm humming and haring about the colour of my 90. Its due a repaint and I was going to just spray it black again but then I thought about having a change.. Bit like having a different hair cut but I'm bald so the landrover gets it instead.

I was thinking of painting the main body of it Canary Yellow. I got the best clean picture I could find and had a wee bash with photoshop (its an old pic and not exactly the same as it is now but you get the idea,

Could people give me their opinions if you think I should do this.. I really cant decide.

Here is the photo shop pic and an original of how it looks before

Also cant decide what to do with the back door? paint all of it? paint the bottom half? or leave it black? Any comments on which bits would look painted or not painted would be nice too :)

After a 90 in BMC Champage I would go for a nice Burgandy colour. That will go well with black wheels, black bonnet and any other bits you fancy. After 12 years working on Anti IR Back and green trucks I try and look for something diferent. My mate polished a 3Tonner with an oily rag and wondered why he got a rolacking of the boss. Camoflage dont work on shiny trucks. There is a 110 in Grimsby painted in Desert Sand, that looks good with Black bits :unsure:

I did think about sand myself.. But I was trying to get away from the Army look. Being ex army and still working with the military it sometimes seems a bit tragic that I have an army looking landrover (Its actually not an ex-army one)

So Yellow, maybe even bright orange (G4 style) but I have a little black/yellow fetish I'm itching to forfill :-) Got yellow springs on it too :)