o/t Water flow measurement

OilIT

Hi

I am looking to see how I can borrow /buy if cheap enough a water flow meter (I believe its a simple cup with a restricted outlet whicih you run your water tap into when fully open - and the build up of water in the cup tells you against a scale what the flow rate is) anybody work for a water company in or near me who might be able to let me borrow one !!!!???

Hi

I am looking to see how I can borrow /buy if cheap enough a water flow meter (I believe its a simple cup with a restricted outlet whicih you run your water tap into when fully open - and the build up of water in the cup tells you against a scale what the flow rate is) anybody work for a water company in or near me who might be able to let me borrow one !!!!???

Not to mention if your neighbours are washing there cars or all running baths etc at the same time !!!!!!!!!!

Fit a pumped system is the only way to guarantee water pressure.

Hey what do i know :blink:

We are just about to get one of these at work:

qboat.jpg

An RC boat with a hydroacoustic head in it that measures the velocity of river flow and profiles the cross section. Admittedly we aim to measure flows of 200 m3/s rather than typical tap flow. :P

For work, Yeah right, more like you'll be speeding it up/down rivers a day, rather than doing any constructive work :rofl:

P.S. Check your e.mails :D