Jump to content

Window Run Rubber/Glazing Strip/Weather Strip??


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I'm looking for a new front driver's window run rubber/glazing strip/weather strip - the U shaped rubber strip which sits inside the door frame.

The Disco part manual does not give a number - so I am not sure where to start. Anybody know where to get one from?

They are exactly the same as the RRC, I know this as I have already done the passenger side with an used RRC part.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy