suggestions

white90

Well the 90 has been retired from daily driving so:

should I chop it up to join the ever increasing 90 lookalikes known as traybacks

leave it as is

make it a TC

anything else

I won't be joining the huge tyre/portal axled members club

suggestions on a postcard post

what's the daily driver going to be Tony? If it's not a 4x4 what do you plan to use for a Wales trips etc. when a TC or trayback would be a pain in the derrier.

IF it's just for competition then I'd personally go for a TC. Never been keen on traybacks. If you want to go that far it seems much better to go for a custom build around a Range Rover or Disco chassis like RogueVogue etc. But then what are you going to pull the trailer with? ;);)

Cheers

Steve

Guest diesel_jim

Leave it as it is.... hard top 90 ideal for laning trips, your kit stays dry in the back, fairly secure, worst case you can kip in the back.

and it won't cost you anything to leave it as it is either.

Is there anything it doesn't do that you'd like it to? Modding for the sake of modding seems a little daft.If there's nothing to do - enjoy playing with it instead of fixing it, a crazy notion I know :lol:

If you're really bored then there's any number of things you could play with - perhaps source a spare engine and have a go at home porting, LPG injection and all that malarky, see what you can do when you're not having to worry about getting it fixed.

Oh yeah - definitely don't trayback it.

Keept as it is Tony. I'm considering a driving holiday in mine, and am seriously contemplating converting back to hardtop for the trip.For Wales a truck cab is fine. I have a tonneau cover for it and for a weekend away I have a 140L NorthFace bag, which holds 2 sleeping bags, tent, spare clothes and most of the cooking kit I need. So all the important stuff is kept dry.

Leave it as it is.... hard top 90 ideal for laning trips, your kit stays dry in the back, fairly secure, worst case you can kip in the back.

and it won't cost you anything to leave it as it is either.

Blimey Jim , You kip in the back of a 90 , Where dya put yer legs :lol:

Tony why not a king cab trayback , If you need a roof conversion I know a man who can :rolleyes::rolleyes: