LWT

bushwhacker

Lightweight kit

Anyone know where to buy the small pick / shovel and bracketry to fit on the back 1/2 door. Is there any other tools that can be added to this vehicle. Any chance of a photo.

Your vehicle would have carried the standard shovel, pick handle and helve in the brackets. If you look at C&S Tat on Emlra http://www.emlra.org/C&S%20Barrow%20in...row_index.htm,I think they have them as well as new straps. Also look at www.milweb.net

It would not have carried any other tools other than the jack.

Lightweight kit

Anyone know where to buy the small pick / shovel and bracketry to fit on the back 1/2 door. Is there any other tools that can be added to this vehicle. Any chance of a photo.

The bracketry is readily available from Land Rover dealers and a bl@@dy sight cheaper than it is on fleabay

• 3 weeks later...
Think it is, often people think it is the smaller pick and shovel, but it is the proper 'pioneer' ones that strapped to the tailgate -the small ones just don't fit.

Wasn't refferring to the tools but the bracketry.

That isn't a lightweight split tailagate and not the bracketry for the split tailgate.

Of course, but it is very similar on the LWT, mind you, I have removed all mine as I kept bumping various appendages on them - they bloody hurt!

Yep they will do the job but wasn't sure how "concourse" needed to be.

I have removed mine as well and have a normal tailgate fitted as I prfer the look of that when riding arouind normally with the tools not fitted. I don't leave 'em on as they abound to get nicked1

I have all the tools still fitted to the split tailgate so can pop that on in a few minutes when i want to.

• 5 months later...