Thunderbirds Are Back

LR90

Ugliest thing I ever saw, up close it looks like a super stretched Ford Ka, :blink:

Lady Penelope's car was a Rolls Royce anyway not a poxy Ford.

And Lady Pelelope was supposed to be happy to be seen driving it? I think she would have shot her self first, :o

She had class she did :D

Next we will see Jamas Bond driving a BMW :lol::lol:

Lara.

wasn't it the film with the ice hotel in Iceland, that's really in Sweden? I seem to remember the Beemer had 'invisible' mode, press a button studs appeared in the tyres, was it tomorrow never dies? The villain being a Korean chap who had plastic surgery in Cuba.

wasn't it the film with the ice hotel in Iceland, that's really in Sweden? I seem to remember the Beemer had 'invisible' mode, press a button studs appeared in the tyres, was it tomorrow never dies? The villain being a Korean chap who had plastic surgery in Cuba.

Nah, that was an aston. DB7 I believe, as the bad guy had an xk8

The Z3 was in golden eye.

There was a Z8 that got chopped in half in [insert the bond film with robert carlisle as the bad guy, and robbie coltrane in too] 'the world is not enough!'

the 7-series was at the beginning of the same one as above...

</anorak>

Mark

It seems that I was right with the name of the film, although the one with the ice hotel, the Korean, what's her face [nice body though :D Haile Berry that's it], Cuba, etcetera is an Aston Vanquish.

The 3 Beemers were in The World is Not Enough 1999, Tomorrow Never Dies 1997, GoldenEye 1995. A Z3, 750iL, Z8 although maybe not in that order [i looked it up, I'm not an anorak honest :D ]

Nah, that was an aston. DB7 I believe, as the bad guy had an xk8

[cagoule on]

And the XK was an XKR not an 8.... and its engine note was 'dubbed' as it wasn't rough enough for the yank film market....

[/cagoule off]

:ph34r:

Cheers

Pete