2007 radio static with light on

help

can't listen to magic when i turn the dash lights on i get static on the radio very bad turn lights off no static ?

tryed the wifes radio from her car still the same ??

tryed extra earth on the ariel still the same

only happens on when the dash lights are on

getting very upset now :angry:

dan

help

can't listen to magic when i turn the dash lights on i get static on the radio very bad turn lights off no static ?

tryed the wifes radio from her car still the same ??

tryed extra earth on the ariel still the same

only happens on when the dash lights are on

getting very upset now :angry:

dan

You could try a different live feed for the radio. Say as a temporary, a live from the fag lighter.

I had similar, but was just when i put the wipers on. Gave up trying to find a logical explenation and just ran a new feed in.

all fixed took it to the dealer today

they fixed the oil leak

order a new sump

and fixed the radio i feel a very stupid it was the led front side lights :unsure:

so 2007 defenders don't like led side lights

dan

Interesting - I wonder how that comes about then. When you say they fixed it - did they remove the LED lights and put OEM ones back on or did they fix the LEDs (earthed...)?

Interesting - I wonder how that comes about then. When you say they fixed it - did they remove the LED lights and put OEM ones back on or did they fix the LEDs (earthed...)?

no they gave it back with the leds still in and the radio hissing away and told me that when they un plugged the side lights the radio worked when i got haome i changed the led back to normal bulbs no more hissing any one want two led side lights :lol:

dan