I Knew I Should Have Bought A Disco 3!!!

Simon_CSK

After 3 months of owning the Freelander I finally got to go on the landrover Experience. I upgraded for a full day and went to Dunkeld in Perthshire.

When I bought my Freelander in April I really wanted the Disco 3 but I was afraid that I may loose customers given that I had only just set up in business and would have turned up in a bug flashy car.

Anyhow I booked a Disco 3 for the day and now wished that I had bought one myself. The car was great on road and off. I will just have to rack up the milage on my own car so I can get a new one sooner.

Simon

I would think that if a person (I believe you are an architect?) turned up in a new Disco3 that his business was going good and that a lot of people were using him. I would also blieve (and I do) that this person would know whats what and must have a good reputation.............

Although turning up in a new freeloader is just as good

image sells mate as does reputation

After 3 months of owning the Freelander

Simon,

Just be happy with the fact that your running cost with a Freelander probably are a fair bit lower !

You've bought yourself some time to see how reliable the D3 is over a period of time...........

Edwin.

I've got to admit as a company director of my own company, people are incredibly Anal which is born out of pure jealousy. I know exactly where your coming from but it is certainly sensible to have a non flash type car when visiting clients. Something fairly non discript in my personal opinion a new Discovery 3 would put noses out of joint a freelander is far more appropriate.

Hello Simon;

Good to hear from you................ I have to agree with your position on the "proper" car...........

We have any number of new to the business Estate Agents over here heading off to the Mercedes dealer and then meeting a client with 4 kids, a wife not working and just able to scrape up a down payment............

Talk about first impressions...............

I have an Architect friend who drives a Trooper, lousy taste in cars but he is good at his job :) :)