Self leveling unit

wkw90

Fitted on what?

You can take it off but the springs fitted with the Boge unit on 110s are definitely softer, so the ride height will be a bit low unless you fit the standard springs. Not sure about Range Rovers if it is a RR.

Its RRC running gear on a 90 TD5 chassis , springs will be changed anyway .

Always reckoned the Boge equipped rigs worked better offroad than vehicles fitted with heavier main springs and no Boge.

Bill.

I would be surprised if anyone would disagree with you on that point Bill.

I would also be surprised however if many Boge units are still functioning at this stage!

I would be surprised if anyone would disagree with you on that point Bill.

I would also be surprised however if many Boge units are still functioning at this stage!

True Bish, but the Boge unit can be reasonably easily replacedwith a coil spring or air bag by those that want to retain well balanced articulation.

Bill.

Always reckoned the Boge equipped rigs worked better offroad than vehicles fitted with heavier main springs and no Boge.

Bill.

Dad has a UK spec 110SW from the mid 80s which had a Boge unit and the soft springs on the back and to this day I still reckon it is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever been in over rough ground.