Team Mate Need For Birthday Bash Winch Challenge

white90

come on you lot I can't believe no one fancies this challenge

perfect for beginers/experienced alike.

you can do it as long as you have mud tyres and a winch.

£30 for a winch challenge you'll hopefully remember.

free camping fodd sat eve in wonderful Exmoor.

Tony.......

Stick me down......as A Marshall it was supposed to say !!!!!!!!!

But then I noticed that I already am, on the thread I was acctually meaning to post in, in the events section... :blink:

So your ok, Steve be my Guest

I'm having one of those moments okay ! :huh:

going to lie down now :ph34r:

Hi Tony

I was looking forward to playing on the Friday, I mean setting the punches out with Chris, but if someone is short of a team mate I'll team up.

Also, for a change I was looking forward to having a few beers on the Friday night, knowing that I wouldn't be competing the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;);););););););)

Let me know

Steve

Steve, will you have your winch working by then? Mine now works but I'm not sure whether it'll have a fairlead so might not be able to use it. I don't think Mark is going to have his 90 finished so we could team up maybe? Thats if you can limit the beers and tree felling the night before! :lol:

If not I'll be there anyway as a monkey/photographer/helping set up so it's up to you.

Richard

Sure sounds good to me

Yes winch will be ready, unless I break it again!! ;)

Had some 'local' expert help in stripping it down completely today and re-building. Just need to put some EP90 in and fit the new 24v motor too.

Steve :)

Trev - why not just fit 3.5 ring & pinions? I agree that the gearing is better with 4.7's - but the gearing aint going to help you if you've only got one wheel drive! Even as an interrim measure until funds allow.

I have to say I like the idea of drinking on the evening of the comp instead of the night before! Having said that - at slindon, I didn't touch a drop on the Sat night - and look where it got me! I'll try something inbetween next time!

Ordered a couple of new CV's today (so I'll have a spare this time) from D44 and so I'll be ready to roll! Very much looking forward to it!

Si

Sorry for not committing to anything sooner Tony but I haven't really been sure whats happening as Mark wasn't sure if he'd have a vehicle and I didn't know whether I'd have a winch, but as long as we'll manage with 1 winch then and there's space count Steve and I in as a team :D I don't want to use the shiney new plasma until I've got a proper fairlead made up, which I might/might not have in time, though if I don't then we can always use the wire if needs be, it's just it's nasty stuff and has got a kink or two in it now :unsure:

So to summarise that in a few words:

Me + Steve entering

excuse excuse excuse...

Ah, just noticed Les's reply has changed from what it was earlier - argh!

Richard

for simplicity, Richard let's you and I take the spare team space and I'm sure someone else will fill in the other.

So DD, who's biatching for you?? If it's your bro, I need to find someone to co-drive for me.

Let me know and we will sort this out.

Is it one winch per team?? If so we'll be ok with mine, honestly :)

Also get Jonathan to give me a call as I have a week at the vets lined up when he wants to do it. He just needs to call them and sort out a time that's good for him. I'll give him no. and names etc.

Cheers

Steve

your competiting then your team mate will be Billy Winston equipped Disco your team 12

do you still have the forms?

I'll PM you Billys details.

Steve no limits on winches or anything else, no percentage scoring just use what you have as much as you like.