Wild Welsh Weekend? Forum get together.

GBMUD

I should be able to make it - I'm not sure about my clique though!

I never realised I had a clique - does that make me cool B) or just sad :(

Just a joke, nothing behind it :) although after your reply I did a search to try and find something humurous on 'clique' and found this http://womenclique.com/

and I thought the top item of 101Tips: The Insider's Secret on How to Become a Man Magnet!

was funny! :P

Cheers

Steve

James,

Yep happy to do either CSW event or this if you like. Guess if we head to Wales we will be after Tony's details for campsite.

Feb should be tropical so camping it is!

CHeers for now.

Dan

Well I've stuck my neck out and booked it now. No single rooms left apparently, so someone has to share with me. (not the same bed or anything like that :o , just the room ).

Les. :)

I just booked today, and apparently you've been moved to a single, Les! I know, 'cos I asked if I could share with you, but it seems you've been spared my snoring! :rolleyes:

I just booked today, and apparently you've been moved to a single, Les! I know, 'cos I asked if I could share with you, but it seems you've been spared my snoring! :rolleyes:

Les, I wouldn't worry about the snooring, it's the shouting you need to prepare for...... :ph34r:

Tony

How are you getting on with the campsite? Any prices or availability? I'd be up for camping that weekend. Shame it isn't 2 weeks previous. I'll be camping out with work for a week so will be aclimatised.

Will be going with Dan codriving, plan up Fri night, camp out - luxury of tent, then lanes for Sat. That OK Dan?

Yep sounds fine to me. Will ensure Valentines stuff done weekend before to avoid ear ache! Don't tell her I said that! :D

Cheers for now.

Dan

Have you found one that is open yet? I remember having great difficulty finding a campsite that was open for the last trip to 7S.

Nick used to allow camping in the field just up the hill (there is a flat-ish area to camp/caravan). It was about £7/night but did include breakfast IIRC. There are loos, showers and stuff in the boilerhouse/drying room. Not sure about the new owners though but it may be worth asking them.

Chris

Yes I've spoken to one owner who is definatley open.

I thought the road to the Farm may be a tad tight to drag a caravan to from memory

Poppycock, easy! And you with underdrive too. :) Seriously, it is wide enough for a caravan and a LR will be able to tow up the hill without difficulty.

Chris

So, a list of those I know are going...

At Llanerchindda Farm:

Me and my navi RocKeR

My mate Nigel

Mark (was busshed)

Turbocharger

Les Henson

Orange

Si White

M005

SteveG

TJ101

HonitonHobbit

SimonR

Bos

Dalai Lama

VeryDisco

Mo Murphy

At a campsite:

White90

I know there are others who were interested but who have not yet said yes or booked a room. If you need adding to the list or have been added by mistake or are in the wrong section then please let me know or post up a revised list yourself. Not that I am organising anything.

Thanks, looks like this could be another good one.

Chris