TJ101

SimonR

Bos

Dalai Lama

VeryDisco

Mo Murphy

At a campsite or the farm:

White90

I know there are others who were interested but who have not yet said yes or booked a room. If you need adding to the list or have been added by mistake or are in the wrong section then please let me know or post up a revised list yourself. Not that I am organising anything.

Thanks, looks like this could be another good one.

Chris

Chris said this eventing that Llan...[Welsh spelling not a strong point]...da is full - and I've not booked yet!

I'll be on the phone to them tomorrow - otherwise I'll be in my tent! How cold can it possibly be - wales, february....Mmmmm. Best bring lots of warming JD!

Think I'll camp in the field up the (bloody steep) road (easy walking distance) just to be part of the throng. Hopefully they still do breakfast for campers.

The field (which does have the odd flat bit) should be OK for caravans. It would be better if we were all together.

Si

If you want to you can zonk out on the floor in my room Simon. You'd better not talk in your sleep/invent things in the middle of the night/fart/snore/belch/show your hairy bluddy legs though! :o

Les. :D

From past experience he does all of those. :) Your bed may get sabotaged too. ;)

Chris

How do you know about my hairy legs!

You wear bluddy shorts all the time m8. If you were in the arctic you would still wear shorts.

Anyway, Fiona knows these things (being a girly type), there's things she's told me about forum members that'd make your toes curl. [pukey]

Les. :)

Me, shorts? (Actually I've got 'em on today - but it is pretty warm).

I spoke (finally) to the new owners today and they said they do have a couple of rooms available - so I booked one of them!

Les will now be able to hold on to his dinner come bed time and all is right with the world!

Si

I've sent and email to book a pitch at this place:

Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park

Brecon Road

LLANDOVERY

Carmarthenshire

SA20 0RD

Tel: 01550 720332

Camping/caravans etc etc welcomed

James,, Think Tony, going here as above,, as i have mailed the hotel!! twice,(no reply) and phoned , with no answer,bar once, a couple of weeks back, and told they are full,,

so Mark & I am camping with you guys !! :(:):D:lol:

My maps are on loan at the moment Mark but looking at the list on the OS website I would say that LR 146, 147 and 160 are the most important. 135, 136 and 148 would also be on my list depending on how far afield you plan to travel.

Chris

My maps are on loan at the moment Mark but looking at the list on the OS website I would say that LR 146, 147 and 160 are the most important. 135, 136 and 148 would also be on my list depending on how far afield you plan to travel.

Chris

Without looking at the maps I don't know how far I plan to travel.... ;):P

Cheers for the info Chris.

Mark

The bookshop at the top of West Street stocks the whole range of OS LR maps.

Chris

Is Land Ranger detailed enough (1:50,000)? I was going to look at the explorer and outdoor lesiure maps - ie 1:25,000..

Is Land Ranger detailed enough (1:50,000)? I was going to look at the explorer and outdoor lesiure maps - ie 1:25,000..

Yup, as Ashley says, Landranger are fine, epecially if backed up with some form of electronic mapping such as Memory Map on a PDA/tablet etc..

Chris