Wild Welsh Weekend? Forum get together.

GBMUD

Sorry - yep - 5.5 weeks of sitting on my backside

I'm sick of living in a hotel room and fed up with the 3 choices on the evening meal menu. Please someone form an escape commitee and get me out of here......

You could try getting off your arse and going somewhere else to eat. ;);););););)

Steve :P:P

Tony - shame you cant make it, yes to your collection request.

Si - you on for camping?

I am still planning on going and will hopefully be navigating the route for Dan if he comes along).

Only intend to be there for the Sat though.

Tim - dont get cold feet now (esp as your in the hotel) and yes you did miss a cracking weekend

Afraid to say we are dropping out

far to much to do here at the moment.

You got back from Slindon OK then?

Shame you can't come to Wales, if many more people drop out I will be going on my own. :( We will be there all weekend if you change your mind. ;)

Cheers

Chris

Tim - dont get cold feet now (esp as your in the hotel) and yes you did miss a cracking weekend

No cold feet here, I will be there, ,

Chris, as you are NOT organizing anything,,have you some map references, you could PM me beforehand

of places you have used before ??

No cold feet here, I will be there, ,

Chris, as you are NOT organizing anything,,have you some map references, you could PM me beforehand

of places you have used before ??

No. :) Bring your maps along (reccomendations above) and I will point something out on the day - much easier that way. Sadly my maps are in Sussex at the moment so I am in the dark.

Chris

Tim, i have got most of the maps i think we will need and am sure steve can point us in the right direction, i know the Sarn Helen routes reasonably well, not done LFH though but keen to give it a go. i expect Si White will be on for joining us so ina grp, i am more than happy to Nav if needed (once we know where you want to go!!)

You won't be alone :) . Would that mean we could be more adventurous ? ;)

Img00018.jpg

Img00022.jpg

Mo :)

Dear God, what a day that was! I am going to make Dickey walk any unknown lanes before hand in future! ;)

I am sure we wil find adventure though Mo - after all, RocKeR is coming and I expect there will be gin. :D

Any chance you could send me the full resolution picture of me "on my side" please? my email address. Thanks.

Chris

:(:(:angry::angry:

Now I'm back inthe land of the employed - well I will be on Monday ;) I can't make Wales anymore! :(

Got to fly to US on Monday and I'll be out for the week - b*ll*cks!

Anybody need a twin room at the farm as it's available?

Cheers

Steve

I'm still going! Too much to do here, but still the previous trips were amongst the best off-road trips I've been on, so wouldn't miss it for the world!

I have a room in the hotel - camping seemed a bit hostile at this time of year.

Si

Assuming the Disco gets an MoT tomorrow, I am still going.....

:huh:

Mark

Woohoo! :D:D The Disco Passed first time (after some major sill/rear floor reconstructive surgery) so it is all systems go for friday. Still got a few bits to fit, but should get that done before the week is out! B)

Mark

Dinner at the digs

I got an email this morning asking if I wanted to book dinner at the digs and saying that most others have booked for dinner. I just wondered if anyone else had had a similar email. I plan to eat at the Castle(?) Hotel in town - is anyone staying there?

Not to suggest that anyone else should change his plans.

Chris