The 90° challenge event

true but one a month is good enough for me.

plus dare i say it and without wishing to name some events that condone cheating by allowing competitors to drive round the taped sections , taking tags punch cards etc to the tag punch, point it is better to do an event that can be won fairly.....

cue barrage of hecklers

I heard the name, I really hope he doesnt do it again, there is no need, he should be good enough without cheating. It just ruins the game....

Heard about this also, although i have not been told who it was, and nor do i want to know...

I just hope someone has quiet word in there ear..... with a megaphone :lol:

Jim

well said jim.

i dont blame the organisers as they set out a very good competition and put a lot of hard work in for little return. the problem is purely with those folk who do not understand fair play and spoil many a good event.still lets move on ...

well said jim.

i dont blame the organisers as they set out a very good competition and put a lot of hard work in for little return. the problem is purely with those folk who do not understand fair play and spoil many a good event.still lets move on ...

Would you count getting stuck in a section too long & blocking it for others cheating ????

What do you think Jim??

Would you count getting stuck in a section too long & blocking it for others cheating ????

What do you think Jim??

Dont remind me pete, i nearly sent for the damn digger. what was it 3 winches ,2 snatchblocks and a quick release range rover crossmember. the winch didnt stalll either just kept pulling cars towards the mire.

note the wall of mud and stones

post-874-1216313900_thumb.jpg

Dont remind me pete, i nearly sent for the damn digger. what was it 3 winches ,2 snatchblocks and a quick release range rover crossmember. the winch didnt stalll either just kept pulling cars towards the mire.

note the wall of mud and stones

I think using a bathtub on portals with silly big tyres and digging up the course so nobody else can come after you should be considered cheating. Mind you as the last person through before you did it maybe I should be grateful??

Tim

PS did you have a nice weekend in Sevenoaks (or wherever it is that Jim lives?) ;)

I think using a bathtub on portals with silly big tyres and digging up the course so nobody else can come after you should be considered cheating. Mind you as the last person through before you did it maybe I should be grateful??

Tim

PS did you have a nice weekend in Sevenoaks (or wherever it is that Jim lives?) ;)

Loveley Time!! His missus walks like John Wayne now & i played footy with me boy ;)

Loveley Time!! His missus walks like John Wayne now & i played footy with me boy ;)

And he never paid the council tax or the maintainence..........

She did look a little shell shocked on Sunday, now i know why :rolleyes:

At least this time he did not phone up to ask where the Charcoal is kept... :lol:

Jim

Chris Able 3125

stef 2890

Adrian Turner 2820

Paul Bass 2725

Allan Kemp 2485

Chris Carter 2380

Gordon Law 2345

Justin Deegan 2290

Robertson 2290

bathtub 2150

zolly 2055