1st Round of the AWDC "Howling Wolfe" Roll Call

Yet another night in the workshop, and I feel I am now nearly there (FFS) .........nearly - bit more and done :)

The 'Howling Wolfe' Round 1 does look like a winning event - huge and decent mixed entry field....

There do also seem to be a number of 'forumeers' entered, so I just was wondering from here

Whos entering / bitching at Slab, and who is planning to come and point laugh shout abuse and take pics spectate ?

Would be nice to know who to stick fingers up at :lol: ??

For myself..... I will have Jon White from the forum with me, ...and I know Tonk is planning to 'visit' (thats 'visit' with a Capital 'P**s Take') :P

Who entering from this forum, planning to spectate then ?

Nige

I will be there with Carl Hurst bitching just need to get the winch castings machined up yet,my mates CNC's drive broke on saturday just waiting for replacement part, cutting it close,Glyn has no winches yet :(

Boothy and son will be competing hopefully, (depends on the water),

Nobody takes the p*** out of one another, its a sort of DIY thing really,

Listen for the V8 (if the Megaquirts mega) its a white/blue 88" truckcab traybacky thing, running your fuel map Nige.

Be nice to see some faces, to put to names, I hope. :D:P

Listen for the V8 (if the Megaquirts mega) its a white/blue 88" truckcab traybacky thing, running your fuel map Nige.

We are gona take the p**s out of you chris :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'll be going up, plus have some parts for Adrian to collect! best remind me or else i will go home with them again! Currently just trying to get a lift.

Mark - is past the OMess and turn right on the bend to Oakhanger rather than continuing around to the left which to takes you to SEME/6Bn (or 4Bn which ever it is)

Nige - you competing?

Nige - you competing?

Yep :)

The worrying moment so far for me was a very good friend said (Quote)...............

"I'll come over to watch Nige, oh....and I'll pop the trailer on the back of the Patrol, .........

.....then we can take home whatevers left of your 90" :blink:

He did mean it in a nice way, but his words seem to be haunting me :rofl:

Nige :blink:

Yep :)

The worrying moment so far for me was a very good friend said (Quote)...............

"I'll come over to watch Nige, oh....and I'll pop the trailer on the back of the Patrol, .........

.....then we can take home whatevers left of your 90" :blink:

He did mean it in a nice way, but his words seem to be haunting me :rofl:

Nige :blink:

nah, you'll be fine its only Neil setting up...........................

last time we managed to be back on the trailer within 23mins from the start!

I'll be there all weekend, apparently I've got to take pictures of you lot so try not to swear at me too much when you're waist deep in bog water... :D

Hope you got one of those waterproof camera's, you might need it :rolleyes:

I haven't touched the truck since i cleaned it after france, i was going to make a new dash and rewire but ended up putting up fencing for horses all weekend <_<

Might get out into the workshop tonight and fit some rubber arches, 6" of bogger poking out past the bodywork is not a good thing in the mud :rolleyes:

nah, you'll be fine its only Neil setting up...........................

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Apparently a few light showers are due between now and then, might have to revise the sections!!!

or maybe not :blink: :blink:

Signing on will open at 2:00pm on Sat and scrutineering will be available thereafter, get in early folks as there are a lot of cars to get processed.

(Oh and by the way Nige, it's Howlin' Wolf - your mind's been addled over the last couple of years)

Twiggy, mate! as if i would :P:P:P

Yep i'm entered with Pigster, 37'' bogger's on and hoping to dig great big hole's for all the V8 boys other's to use ;):lol::lol: It's going to be hell there, after all this rain, plus more to come.............. just how i like it :P

I'll be there saturday, it's a good idear to get scrutineered on saturday as sunday will be very busy :o:lol:

Cant wait, bring it on :i-m_so_happy:

Signing on will be open at 2:00pm on Saturday with scrutineering immediately thereafter.

Again from 8:00am on Sunday

Drivers briefing at 9:45am prompt on Sunday and start at 10:00

Be there or be late (or somewhere else)

No fire Saturday, oh dear,

bit windy, oh dear,

bit wet, oh dear,

Never mind 4 star with bubble bath, air conditioning, Plasma TV, Full Sky, mini bar, full english breakfast,

frankly my dear,

I don't care if it doesn't start, it's a day out. :P:rolleyes:

So do we have to be there Saturday for signing on, or can we do that on sunday.

No you don't have to be there Saturday, it just helps to relieve the pressure on Sunday.

The more that arrive on Saturday, the less of a queue there will be the following morning

Neil,

is there parking for a 'normal euro box' box there?

Ie can i get a car in there without ripping the underside to bits? or do i need to park on the side of a road miles away from anywhere !

a serious answer please!