Storage In The Boot Of a 300tdi

Jamest535

Try

Mobile Storage Systems,

but have a big, fat cheque ready.

The side boxes have a plate that you bolt to the floor, you then slide the boxes themselves on to that when installing them, they come out easily. The centre drawer is bolted between them with four bolts.

I've just noticed the above, so I can only agree.

• 2 weeks later...

hi...

i've used a combination of a dog guard and a steel frame topped with mesh that sits on two rails screwed to the dicke seat posts.

this way i get a lower shelf of about 26cm height and a top shelf for everything else. and stuff can be hung on the dog guard with bungees too....

i'll see if i can get a photo for you.

oh yeah - the whole lot comes out in about 10mins for big loads or lots of people.

chip

I made a box like the one in www.landroverdiscovery.net where it can stay in full time and the rear seats can still be used. Might not look big but when built it can hold 2 steel ammo boxes a mini compressor and a fat tow rope (thats goes along in the space behind the ammo boxes) and various odd and ends.....if you want pix I can take them for you later and post them....

:D

I made a box like the one in www.landroverdiscovery.net where it can stay in full time and the rear seats can still be used. Might not look big but when built it can hold 2 steel ammo boxes a mini compressor and a fat tow rope (thats goes along in the space behind the ammo boxes) and various odd and ends.....if you want pix I can take them for you later and post them....

:D

if you could take a pictie, that would be great