Anyone know the date for Capel 4x4 autojumble?

freeagent

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my mate do this one as buyers every year and it's well worth a visit. We cleared-out our garages and sold there three years ago and did quite well.

We've both re-accumulated a lot more stuff and were planning to sell at Old Sodbury in April, but what with the cancelations and subsequent re-scheduling to less than ideal and more expensive venues, we're now planning to do Capel as sellers and hopefully reach a bigger than usual number of buyers.

Paul.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

More info:

This years Surrey 4×4 Autojumble on the 14th June is once again being held at Capel and is hosted by InsideOut 4×4.

It opens at 10am, Admission: £4.50 (children free) | Stalls from £15

For all your 4×4 needs! New and second-hand parts, trade stands, accessories, off-road equipment, military clothing, tyres, tools, vehicles, etc.

Directions:

20 min from M25 J9 south of Dorking, A24 signposted from Capel. Saturday night camping available on site. Phone 01306 711687 for more details or visit Inside Out website at: http://www.insideout4x4.co.uk/catalog/index.php

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my friends have been to capel for the last 4/5 years and always grab a bargin :)

When I had my lightwieght, I got a pair of R/R diffs for £80=result.

Sadly though, I won't be going anymore, why?, let me tell you.

6 of us went last year, my dad and I were in his S3 which he was selling, he had a for sale sign in it and the organisers wanted to charge £15(I think) just for having a for sale sign on it!, :angry2:

We go to capel to spend our hard earned money buying stuff for our landys, we pay an entrance fee.

On a saturday, I go to sainsburys to spend my hard earned money on food for the family, do they charge me to enter the store? of corse not!

TBH, when they asked my dad for the money to put up the for sale sign or take it down, I told him we should go and they could shove it!, but dad said we are here now and just took the sign down.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't put your foot done then Ru, you'll lose the trailor....... B)

haha, it's just had a new flashy electronic box fitted! I'm in fear the truck will rip in two now! far to silly fast!! :)

cheers again for the BFG's they have been doing a great job on and off the tarmac. hopefully catch you at capel

I was selling, so the idea was to come home with LESS stuff. I achieved this too by not looking round 'till near the end.

Mate of mine bought a 2" lift kit (4 springs, 4 shocks and a steering damper for £25!

I think it was a good day to be buying but not so good if you were selling. What do the rest of you reckon? I think the sun caused a few wallets to get stuck in people's pockets :lol:

And I ask, how many forumers were there? I was wearing my HOFS t-shirt, the truck was wearing LR4x4 stickers too; but only one came and said hello :( no-one even asked for a cheeky forum discount :unsure: