Lop sided Disco2

steamraiser2

My air sprung Disco Td5 is prone to becoming lop sided. It levels up fine when elevated but continually runs an inch low on one side when used normally. I suspect the ride height sensor is playing up and have bought a new one. Before I fit it is there any dodges to avoid using Testbook ?. Will it have to be reset or is there a clever cheat?

I don't know about sensors but I've replaced air springs before and not needed to plug it in.

when you start the car up after I found the whole car drops to the floor and its as if it drains all the air then starts again.

You might get away with it - try it and see, the D2 only has 2 height sensors not like the D3 which has four and compares notes and if one is not reading right with the others it has a hissy fit! Calibrating D3 air suspension is a PITA even with the right kit as it has to be +/- about 2mm to accept the calibration.

If it fails, put the old sensor back on and take it to somebody with a computer.