Mobiles and Mud

VeryDisco

Yer Nokia 3310 was a good phone mine stood up to a lot of abuse and i kept dropping it when getting out the land rover when holding to many things, it smashed into all its components, pick it up and put it back together it was fine :D . It got damp/wet most weekends and still worked. but then it finally died whilst sending a text in a downpour in wales, it was time for a new one anyway.

My latest sony ericsson lasted a week and a half before it went wrong and that was with no abuse so sent it back and got a new one and so far so good, but i haven't dropped it yet. he says tempting fate. :unsure:

Jon

Fortunately it is insured so I think I will be OK.

Hats off to the Carphone Warehouse took my V620 into their Teesside Retail Park branch today - described my tale of woe and the very nice (and I mean very nice ;) )young lady who served me swapped by 'cream crackered' phone for a nice shiny new one. It cost me £10 excess which I don't think was too bad.

The insurance they sold me when I bought the phone in April only cost me an extra £20, I nearly didn't bother but am glad now that I did - it covers the phone for three years from when I bought it - cracking value (and I think it costs a lot more now), not often you can say that about insurance.....