er.................. "B*gger"

Hybrid_From_Hell

Er....

"Bugger" 1.

Driving thro water B)

Deeper than I thought, yes I was a marshal at this Event....

Marshals ?.........we are "Gods" ....we do not get "Stuck" I am merely 'resting', 'between recoveries'............. (mine) :P

(Oh, and passenger was a mate fresh out of hospital after major bike crash, leg in plaster must NOT get it wet, comment was "You are F mad you are mush" :) )

HBRODRD4thDec05-012Medium.jpg

"Bugger" 2.

Axle artictulation. B)

Looks coolish ?.................

IMG_1808Medium.jpg

Yeah, shame you can't see the other side .................

"Bugger" 3.

Arch trimming.

Needs some more !.....................

IMG_1807Medium.jpg

Great day yesterady at the HBRO DRD - saw some forumers, who else was there ?

Nige :P

But did the V8 keep going through the water though??

That might keep the TDi boys quiet :P . But if your stuck due to the engine cutting out, you'll never here the end of it :(

Jon

Edited by Jon W

Er....

"Bugger" 1.

Driving thro water

Uh...?

:blink:

Oh__________________NO!!!!!!!

DON'T!!!!!

:o

You remember what happened last year?

What did you say about water & Eales?

Behave!!!!

Deeper "Bugger" 3.

Arch trimming.

Needs some more !.....................

See my useful link in the "trimming arch" thread...

:rolleyes:

Hey,I just hope to find some of the 90 body yet in place when meeting you for the MWWC...

(...)

But did the V8 keep going through the water though??

That might keep the TDi boys quiet :P . But if your stuck due to the engine cutting out, you'll never here the end of it :(

Jon

no engine could start coughin in that little bit of water surely

Errrr.......no it didnt...........

That wizzy winch of nigels is no good when the engine dont run!!!

So what does sir do.........ropes up a suzuki and shouts "go on then - pull me out"

hahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!! Took a double line pull from someones milemarker to get him out!

And it stopped in the ford later on too!!!

Sir ended up with his trousers rolled up with the WD40 to get it to move out of the ford!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Hahaha. I've always thought that big tyres and a good amount of flex doesn't really work with standard arches no matter how you trim them. All the extended ones don't look right IMHO, spacing them away from the body just looks strange. I'm going to start doing a bit of research in the next couple of weeks as I need at least one new eyebrow so it might be time to think about changing.

:lol::lol::lol: Hahaha. I've always thought that big tyres and a good amount of flex doesn't really work with standard arches no matter how you trim them. All the extended ones don't look right IMHO, spacing them away from the body just looks strange. I'm going to start doing a bit of research in the next couple of weeks as I need at least one new eyebrow so it might be time to think about changing.

I thought you were going tray back? Why the change in plans?

I thought you were going tray back? Why the change in plans?

I am, but its a little way off and I've still got to do the arches at the front and have some sort of flexible arch at the rear. The trayback is still coming. If I really get adventurous I might start getting some dimentions together over Christmas so I can think about ordering material :D

RPR

Thanks for the praise, still I think a bit more to come yet, a STUPID amount of thought and effort has gone in to this so far, but considering I haven't gone 3 Link (which is such a impressive system) I am chuffed....

Now, if I could just stop that V8 coughing within 100 yrds of water :lol: ...............

Nige