Just been shopping......

Jon White

There was a thread on here ages ago about people using drain cleaner attachments for a pressure washer to clean out the insides of chassis rails.

I looked into it at the time and genuine Karcher accessory was silly money.......

Just been to B+Q - their own brand universal drain cleaner attachment for any pressure washer for only £9.99! Bargain - only comes with 3m of hose so absolutely no bluddy use whatsoever for clearing drains, but perfect for cleaning chassis!

Havn't tried it yet but thought I'd give it ago! For 9.99 beggars cant be choosers!

Jon

B&Q also do long (~7m) extension hoses for about 15 quid, completly transforms an el cheapo pressurewasher with only a 3m hose. ok it almost costs as much as the pressure washer itself but it makes it a lot easier to use.

Luke

I went to a bloke who makes up hydraulic hoses and he made me an extension HP hose for my Draper pressure washer, the fitting onto the handpiece was just a std hydraulic fitting, JIC or something.