I love my D3

toger

Wll, after four months of ownership I have no regrets about changing the D2 for a Auto D3SE.

Well maybe one......I havnt been off road since I got rid of my D1 :(

I have to come up with a plan and some dosh.

Anyone else upgrade?

I have had a D3 since November 04, mine is one of the very first sold. Now its done nearly 100k miles and it still drives as good as new. I have taken mine off road many times, and its fantastic. The only recurring problem I have had is the stupid electronic park brake which is a complete load of pants!!

I had a D2 V8ES before the D3, which was verrrrry unreliable, before that I had a 200Tdi D1 which was bullet proof.

I have had a D3 since November 04, mine is one of the very first sold. Now its done nearly 100k miles and it still drives as good as new. I have taken mine off road many times, and its fantastic. The only recurring problem I have had is the stupid electronic park brake which is a complete load of pants!!

I had a D2 V8ES before the D3, which was verrrrry unreliable, before that I had a 200Tdi D1 which was bullet proof.

I'm on my third Disco as well.

I always wanted a defender but stuck with the disco brand

Weve had our D3 TDV6 for 18 months now and it's not given us a problem apart from the old man jacking the front wheel up by jacking on the air compressor which broke.

Oh and we have gone through a set of tires.

We like it however it gets boring after a while so it's nice to jump in to one of the D1's every now and again.

I keep buying D1's. Think I'm an addict.

Is there such thing as Discovery Anonymous?

We've had our D3 since January,only done 4000 miles........no problems so far.

Its a GS Auto in black......used it to tow my winch comp motor to an event yesterday,it accelerates up hill easily with two and a half Ton plus hanging off the back...Im loving it so far.