Out of the ashes........

bishbosh

Yup, 2.5TD.

First job is to start the thing :lol::ph34r: Slight problem with the immobiliser and also apparently an overheating issue....

Down the line - RR rear axle, possibly the front one too, 200TDi and autobox, cage, winches etc etc..

To go - 1x front bumper, 1x snorkel, 1 x roof rack, 4x gayspokes, 1x rear ladder and 73 x spotlights!! :lol:

I would also like to say a very public thank you to Dave Wilson (aka project Blue) for finding the truck for me and to Tim Jones (aka tj101) and Matt Neale (aka, err, Matt Neale :) ) for the loan of a trailer and spending all last night on the M5 collecting it!

Thank you all for your help and gerosity. Jaffa Cakes will be provided!! :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well done Bish - glad you got something sorted quickly.

However, I see a probem with your list of to dos. I see no installation of deep pile carpet, climate control or wing backed armchairs. One cannot be seen to lower one's standards :lol:

However, I see a probem with your list of to dos. I see no installation of deep pile carpet, climate control or wing backed armchairs. One cannot be seen to lower one's standards :lol:

Nor any mention of Bob-tailing it! :ph34r:

Si

Well done Bish - glad you got something sorted quickly.

At least he is getting on with it Will. Have you anything to show? :P

Chris

I would also like to say a very public thank you to Dave Wilson (aka project Blue) for finding the truck for me and to Tim Jones (aka tj101) and Matt Neale (aka, err, Matt Neale :) ) for the loan of a trailer and spending all last night on the M5 collecting it!

Thank you all for your help and gerosity. Jaffa Cakes will be provided!! :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last time I give up three hours of my time on a wet Saturday, lie in a running stream of water and crawl under a vehicle for you! Fair do's my assistant and I did get a MaccyD but I'm not that easily bought.