** T-SHIRTS - HOFS - LAGODA 2008 **

Astro_Al

Ah, well done all. Lots of hard work but it sounds like an excellent product B)

Although that does mean us women supporters don't get girly tops :( HOFS do have girlie groupies you know ;):lol: Never mind though, I will survive! Ordering on line, one of each for Dan and I B)

I can confirm they wash very well - ours have been worn pretty much every week for the whole of last year and being a favourite 'gym' top has meant lots and lots of washing B)

:lol: Thanks Al, I don't want to be a pain though, quite happy with my Rugby Shirt and T-shirt. I'll order 3 anyway, but if it's a problem - don't go to any trouble 3 of the normal ones would be cool :)

Dan and I always end up arguing over who gets to wear them anyway, I guess this could solve that problem :huh::lol:

Guest WALFY
Dan and I always end up arguing over who gets to wear them anyway, I guess this could solve that problem :huh::lol:

Please confirm it's only the HOFS clothing you argue over :ph34r: . Or has Dan something to tell us :P

:lol: ... there's so many stories... although if I told them I'd probably be sleeping in the roof tent ;):lol:

Zuz, I am proud of you. I did think about Vodka... but then it would probably be rubbish compared to the stuff you guys normally have :unsure: So I went for the sugar induced high method instead :ph34r::lol:

Save 1 x kind for me!

Size?I'd say XL but will check the old shirt and tell you.

Just found out I left the file at home!Whoups!

Will send it "later" (...) with text... :blush: sorry!

Quick update on the RUGBY SHIRTs only.

We have made a small design change in that there will be no text on the back- it will now appear under the logo on the breast. Also the 2 sponsors logos will appear on one shoulder one above the other as opposed to appearing on both sleeves. This change is purely to keep costs down to a reasonable level.

One piece of good news is that I have managed to source a 3Xl (lucky me)- it will have a white colour as opposed to grey, but will be the same otherwise. It will shortly be appearing on the order form for those wanting the larger sizes.

Any questions then let me know, Many thanks

Jim

One piece of good news is that I have managed to source a 3Xl (lucky me)- it will have a white colour as opposed to grey, but will be the same otherwise. It will shortly be appearing on the order form for those wanting the larger sizes.

Not one to get hung up on matters sartorial, but is that "white colour" or "white collar" (thought it was blue with grey collar.

I wouldn't mind, but fat, balding and wearing a white rugby jersey runs the risk of being mistaken for an England supporter... or one of the team :lol:

Hi guys, sorry for the last minute design changes...

Yes - he means the XXXL version is available but only if you accept that it'll be NAVY BLUE (same as other sizes) with a white COLLAR !!!

Cheers, Al.

:)

Guest WALFY
Hi guys, sorry for the last minute design changes...

Yes - he means the XXXL version is available but only if you accept that it'll be NAVY BLUE (same as other sizes) with a white COLLAR !!!

Cheers, Al.

:)

That doesn't affect me then. Even I'm not quite that big