Well what do you know!!!!

Rocket

:D

Well well well. What a nice surprise to find this site with so many familiar names still about! I thought those days were long gone but this site has a real feel of the old LRO site before the big split. I have been unable to really play landrovers for quite a while due to work commitments and other interests so poor old gromit my white 89 V8 ninety has been languishing unloved on a SORN for nearly two years. I intend to put that right this year! My V8 Disco has been soldiering on and is now over 160,000 miles and although it hurts to think about it I think it will soon have to go. I don't have the caravan anymore cos the kids are all growd up now so I'm thinking about a Freelander which is what led me to this site.

Names I have just spotted that I recall and some of whom I have met include Deano 3528, miserablolgit, Rogue Trooper and les henson. Are Vicki and paddington still about? Does anyone else remember me?

Regards

Rocket

You've just got to be lucky sometimes!