stolen L reg discovery

denviks

hi all. my sisters L reg 200 tdi discovery was stolen last night in the new forrest. they by passed a thatham 1 imobiler....

the discription of the vehicle is

its reg number is L553UFL. its a blue metalic 5 door model. it has a blue PLCUK wheel cover sticker on the rear spare wheel ( big size).distinctive as it has the mitsuebish logo aswell as the and rover logo. the vehicle has a small rya sticker in the rear window to. the interior is blue.it has 5 spoke land rover alloys fitted with 3 bald tyres fitted ( it was due for new ones today ) the rear axle is flakey rusted and looks rotten. no tow bar fitted but you can see where it was as it was removed yesterday for repairs.i cant think of anything else.

it was stolen late last night or early this morning from the new forrest. they took it from right outside her window. she is gutted as she loved the disco. any info please feel free to pm me or call local police ....

many thanks for taking the time to read this

I'm up in Wokingham Berkshire but will look out for it.

Makes my blood boil stinking, thievin' scum. :angry::angry:

Based on the age of the vehicle it sounds like they could want it for a ram raid/hold up etc. or even £50 for a crack cocaine fix. That makes 3 crimes out of one :angry::angry:

Sorry to hear that.

A lad that works for me sub contract had his transit and chipper nicked while he was working NEXT TO IT!. Cheeky ba######. He was felling dead Elms on the side of the road and because they were so small it was stop start all the way along the road so he was in and out of the cab. Him and his mate could only watch it dissapear into the distance.

Not only his truck and chipper but his tools, phone, diary, spanners, ropes and even his flask and snap box.

hi all. my sisters L reg 200 tdi discovery was stolen last night in the new forrest. they by passed a thatham 1 imobiler....

the discription of the vehicle is

its reg number is L553UFL. its a blue metalic 5 door model. it has a blue PLCUK wheel cover sticker on the rear spare wheel ( big size).distinctive as it has the mitsuebish logo aswell as the and rover logo. the vehicle has a small rya sticker in the rear window to. the interior is blue.it has 5 spoke land rover alloys fitted with 3 bald tyres fitted ( it was due for new ones today ) the rear axle is flakey rusted and looks rotten. no tow bar fitted but you can see where it was as it was removed yesterday for repairs.i cant think of anything else.

it was stolen late last night or early this morning from the new forrest. they took it from right outside her window. she is gutted as she loved the disco. any info please feel free to pm me or call local police ....

many thanks for taking the time to read this

Sorry to hear this news.... I really hope the catch the *******s

Have you/your sister got a photo of the disco ? this would help.