LRE for free?

GBMUD

A copy of the current LRE dropped onto the mat this morning - a couple of days late as it was re-directed from the old house. I have not been a subscriber for some while so I have no idea where it came from. It does have an article about Freelander transmissions however - I susect that they may be the subject of my next topic in the Freelander forum. :(

Did anyone else get a magazine they were not expecting?

Chris

Yup, got one yesterday - haven't bothered "reading" it yet.... :blink:

Must be short on sales and trying to drum up business - although you would have thought actually showing people what they publish is not the way to improve sales! :lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

Edited by bishbosh

I got one too. Had a quick browse through it.

Apart from the military 109 that I'd not seen before - same old tat.

......return to sender......

However LRM was pretty good this month. Only a 1/4 page Scrapiron advert. Loads of events including Ladoga 2005. That was the first mag I've bought for a year or two (Landie anyway) as TOR seems to be impossible to get without a subscription

I've just subscribed to Dirt Sports Mag 26USD delivered to my door for 12 issues

Shame other US mags I've subscribed to have gone bust after a couple of issues :angry:

I got one too.

They did the same thing last Christmas.

We'll no doubt be receiving mail from them over the next few weeks/months as they try to get more subscribers.

I cancelled my subscription years ago - TAKE THE BLOODY HINT !

...... as TOR seems to be impossible to get without a subscription

I don't know what you mean Andy they do TOR in the 7-11 around the corner from me here

Edited by reads90

• 3 weeks later...

's funny - one of these magazines arrived with me last month, out of the blue.

The regular free one stopped coming, back in August; I was starting to think that I was back on their mailing list, but as some have said - they must be touting for business :lol:

......return to sender......

However LRM was pretty good this month........

Come to think of it, I haven't missed my free LRE.

Now LRM - there's a pretty good read :)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That must make me the ODD one out as I still have a subscription to he thing however come renewal time my promise to Dicky will be carried out..... i.e. not renewed

so I probably just stick to LROi.. can I say that on 'ere :blink:

's funny - one of these magazines arrived with me last month, out of the blue.

The regular free one stopped coming, back in August; I was starting to think that I was back on their mailing list, but as some have said - they must be touting for business :lol:

I reckon somebody is trying to bribe you to give the forum keys back Trev :lol:

I'm definitely not still getting a free one :ph34r:

They'd have no chance :D

Why not? Sell it back, pocket the cash and join us :D

He!! you've already made more posts on here today than I have and you could always donate some of you cash to help keep this place running to ease your conscience :P