Which kindly soul will do this for me?

I am wanting to manufacture something to hold a Hi-Lift to a Brownchurch 91 system rack.

I THINK I know what this thing will look like, but not sure :unsure: . I dont know how to weld, nor do I have any facilities to work with metal.

Sooooo.....which lovely, helpful person (flattery will get you everywhere!) will help me with this thing, and knock it up for me??

Brownchurch dont have anything available themselves for this type of rack, already tried them.

Beer tokens available.

Martin

Dont they usually consist of a plate with a lip that the foot slots into, then a pin that one of the rack holes goes over, and you put a padlock through the end of the pin, Is that the type you mean?

Something like that is what I have in mind. BTW, your screen nane.....is that number not the telephone number from Pops house in League of Gentlemen??!!

Mike, dont want to mount over the front bumper, as I will end up getting a winch for LDN - CT.

Disco....I dont even know what an over centre catch is!!! Let alone modify one to my needs. Cant see the picture in the link, my internet connection is going slowly, ill check later.

Mike, dont want to mount over the front bumper, as I will end up getting a winch for LDN - CT.

HI JACK !!!!

I don't have a winch. Neither do I intend getting one for England . Cape Town.

Any ideas on which way ??

miike

A leopard can change its spots.

Mike, do you mean which route across Africa??

Yes please.

We've got a lot of books frfom the library........

p.s. when you get the winch. Stay with a steel rope. Aparently sand can get into the other stuff and damage it.

mike

A leopard can change its spots.