New Arrival

Dale Simpkins

Hi,

It's been a while since I posted on here. We've been a bit busy lately, but I'm please to announce that Rosey and I are now the proud parents of a baby girl called Jenna. She was born at 12.33pm on Saturday 3rd December, and weighed 7lbs 8oz. We're all doing fine, although Jenna appears to have the hiccups at the moment!

Just taking a break from nappy changing to let you all know. Now all I need is a bit of free time to get the new gearbox in the Landy, and also make a start with those Toylander plans I bought at Billing! :o

Thanks all. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all if I don't get another spare moment beforehand! We couldn't have had a better Christmas prezzie than Jenna, she is so lovely (especially when asleep, and not crying!)

I'm hoping she'll be a daddy's girl and follow in her old mans footsteps (or should that be tire treads!) However the power of Volkswagen is strong within her mother, and she may turn to the dark side. It doesn't help that some of our friends have already bought her VW related clothing. I need some LR based baby clothes to redress the balance. She's too young for the official stuff, but have any of you know of any third party Land Rover baby clothes?