Milemarker question

Ivan

I have a Milemarker winch that I want to fit to my 90 using an ARB winch bumper. Problem is the mountings on the Milemarker point towards the floor. Whereas the winch bumper is designed to take a forward mounting winch. Can you rotate the end caps on a milemarker ? If I fit it facing forward one of the levers will be underneath the winch and so inaccessible.

Thnx

Ivan

You can mount the winch any way up that you like but unfortunately the gear levers will always be in the same location relative to the mounting bolt holes- the levers do rotate though 360 degrees in the locations they are in if that helps any? Also if it helps then it makes no difference to have the motor on the left or the right hand side of the vehicle, and the motor can also be unbolted and turned through 90, 180 or 270 degrees if if helps with routing pipework.