Spring isolators

Hi has anyone fitted these? Part number ANR 2938 rubberised spring isolators, I've been told you can fit them top & bottom, front & back?

Also part number RBC 100111, I believe these are fitted as standard on Discos but can be fitted to a standard Defender?

Anyone know where I can get them posted to me? also if they will fit (good bad idea??)

Cheers Ted

They fit at front only, rear springs are wider on a 110.

I was given a used pair and asked on this forum if I should install them or throw in the bin. Well, I installed them on top of the springs. Did they make any difference you wonder? Hard to say, really. But it lifted the front a wee bit less than a cm... :P

Hi has anyone fitted these? Part number ANR 2938 rubberised spring isolators, I've been told you can fit them top & bottom, front & back?

Also part number RBC 100111, I believe these are fitted as standard on Discos but can be fitted to a standard Defender?

Anyone know where I can get them posted to me? also if they will fit (good bad idea??)

Cheers Ted

Here is athread on spring isolators http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopi...mp;#entry197001

Gaza

Here is athread on spring isolators http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopi...mp;#entry197001

Gaza

All this is very weird I spoke to the local dealer and he didn't know anything about them?

But the site even though American says they are Landrover originals and can be put on a Defender front & back top & bottom and you can put four on each spring!!!!!

Now you say they don't even fit a rear of a Defender 110!!!!

What about the shock tower isolators for the front?

Cheers Ted

They were factory fitted on 300Tdi age Discoverys, on the top of the rear spring only, but they will fit top and bottom on the front and rear of anything except a 110 rear spring for the reasons stated.

I have had them on all of my vehicles and I do feel they make a difference to transmitted vibration etc at least my vehicle feels quieter than others driven on the same roads. At the moment I have them on top of the front only but I intend to put a pair on the bottom as well.

Lift is about 0.3 inches per spacer.