xmas presents

white90

Well,, got home on Christmas eve, to find a balloon "walking" round the ceiling, which was att to

This

Meet Alfie,,

000_0011.jpg

8 week old Golden Retriever,, over the moon, after the last few weeks i've had !!! can't wait till he's old enought to go laneing

Usual smellies, my mum's friend has been going on about me having long hair and how she was going to get me some ribbons, so she sent me some rather fetching pink, white and violet hairbands :D

oh yeah,

Pictorial History of Motorcycling, but a book from america so orientated around beach racing, drag racing and all the other good things in life. Not forgetting the Special Edition "Long Way Round" DVD set from me bro.

Also had money early so got meself gloves already for the bike :)

what did you get then?

I got somewhat p***ed :lol:

We had a BBQ in the middle of nowhere...

xday.jpg

a whole lamb didn't die in vain...

xday2.jpg

drank waaaaaay too much and drove home somewhat gently (no laws in this part of the Islands before anybody gets grumpy, nor is there any traffic :P )

seem to remember the 130 passing me in midair at one point but I didn't get a photo of that :blink:

[hic]

Merry Christmas :)

what did you get then?

I got a wind up radio which is great apart form the fact it is flty(display prob) to be sorted

wind up torch (superb

book/razors and bathing lotions

Nice bedside DAB digital radio alarm, Garmin eTrex Legend with Europe Map source CD (brill little gadget which I mainly wanted for walking and European City visits) but had it out in the car this morning and was surprised how well it works in that too.

Various Cd's DVD's - inc. Lee Evans which we watched with the family yesterday and P'd ourselves laughing.

All in all very happy :)

and a mery christmas to one and all.

Several books.

Two fancy waistcoats.

A complete set of Sherlock Holmes DVD's (all the ones with Jeremy Brett, 24 DVD's all told).

Umpteen pairs of socks.

Jumper & trousers from my Mother - a tradition which has gone back the past 47 years :rolleyes:

A Scarf.

Several bottles of booze which is torture as I can't drink at the moment.

What else? Oh yes, grief from the kids <_< and probably a few other bits and bobs which i can't remember.

From my Parents: A lexmark p4350 printer shared with swmbo

from her parents: money

from wife:creep dvd & bourne supremecy dvd

from my bro + wife: (to be shared with swmbo) a £10 gift voucher and the pleasure of them being in another country till the 4th visiting her family :D

New digital camera, jumper, some taps (the thread-cutting type), some angle grinder accessories (no grinder though :( , hole saws, beer, hip flask and malt to go in it, biscuits, some books, a DVD and other stuff. Could have been worse. ;)

Chris

I got:-

A tube of germalene,

2 big bars of Toblerone,

About a doxen pairs of socks,

Half a dozen pairs of pants,

An electric hair clippers,

A large self adhesive dry wipe board (no excuses for forgetting things in the workshop)

Some bigg huggs and cuddles :wub:

Looks like x eng should have been sending boxes out pre wrapped.