Lifted

Hi All

Thanks for all the thumbs up.

One the kit, yep it's GW's, the number plate did give it away.

Took the day off and went over to get it sorted, because it's a 08 90, the current kit he has needed a little modifiying to fit as per usual the new 90 has slight changes.

• The break lines on the front are the same as on a Disco, the one's on the back are half defender, half Disco, and the left and right lines are different.

• The prop shafts are different, the rear is shorter, the front is longer.

I took the photos, and then flexed my photoshop skills.

The front radius arms are standard.

That has to be the most tricked up Puma I've seen. Care to list the mods?

Are you taking it somewhere special - I recall you had a couple of things in mind.

Awesome

Yeah, im off to south america over the winter. Well that's the plan, next weekend m on a wales thing. And in July in the swiss alps for a few weeks. Also alot of greenlane action going on. Need more time on my hands to fully enjoy this monster ive created...

Looking good (Pete?). I was talking to Gwyn last night and he said it was on here. Please let me know how you get on with your roof rack powder coat as mine started peeling within the first months at the front and has now reached epedemic proportions all over at six months old. I spoke to Patriot at a show and they have offered to redo it but i would still love to know how you get on with yours. We shall also be in the Alps area in the first three weeks in July and shall keep an eye out for you. Black D3 roof tent etc. hard to miss. Enjoy.

Badger... VERY nice truck you have there :)

I've got a few questions if you don't mind me asking...

Where did you get your rock sliders from?

Have you managed to seal up your Mantec Snorkle?

and What size are you tyres?

Cheers, all the best for your trips!

Hello All

again thanks for the thumbs up again, this lift works really well on and off, really handles at speed and have not got stuck yet.....

Escape - yeah the balance is good, tried to keep every thing even, the one thing that goes off is when I have the aux tank full, this does affect it a little, but im gonna fit a water thank on the left side to even this out too. However if they are both full I wonder which one will empty quicker??? thirsty work...

ozzie - rock sliders from Scorpian Racing. On the mantec snorkle, I got hold of some more 3mm sticky neopreane, cut it to shape of the existing sticky bit you get and added this on, fits really well, I STILL worry though.... Im contemplating taking it off, and then refitting with a line of silicon sealant around the join JUST TO BE SAFE (maybe over cautious).

Tiers are 265 / 75 R16, BFG Mud on ZueRims with Bedlocks (not sure about this though) as the balancing is off and it makes a difference on road, off road it does not matter.

Be great if you could balance these, anyone got any good tips???

Jil - Cool, im gonna be there between the 12 and 20th, got something to do in Frankfurt before and hopefully will not get side tracked...

hopefully we will cross paths.

Mirkop - Ok, ok, a list. Need to write it down...