Delphi struts for 2005 Range Rovers?

webbsite

Help guys,

I have a friend in the trade here in Riyadh who is suffering badly with the local main stealer. His customers seem to be going through front air suspension struts at an alarming rate and the main stealer is asking for almost 800 quid each :huh: (and this is after the trade discount). He managed to get a few (Original Delphi & I think the number is 3497693) from Dubai at about half that price but want to order in quantity (maybe 50 to 100 units).

The Delphi website is "under construction" for the page that lists distributors, can anyone on here help out, or suggest who i can contact.

We are not looking for anything 'under the counter' but the main stealer is really taking the tiddle here, and we just want to chck if its viable to import at a reasonable cost.

Try British Parts UK - Always seems to have good stock and very quick shipping for UK, but they do exports too.

Their price for front shock/bag assembly is 329 UK pounds including 17.5% vat so they should work out cheaper! ;)

British car parts front shock

You can also try Rimmer Brothers. Not the cheapest, but good experience on all Range Rover parts and used to exporting.

Cheers

Steve