'New Bosch injectors' for 300TDI sold under Britparts name?

stobbie

I've ordered 4 'new Bosch injectors' for my 110 300TDI with Paddocks a few days ago.

When I've received my order I've found 4 Britpart injectors, no Bosch signs on them anywhere.

Does anyone of you know if Britparts sells new Bosch injectors under its own name or did Paddocks send me the wrong items?

Paddocks link: Fuel_injector_-_new_Bosch_-_300TDI

what? never......

(running for cover.... :ph34r::lol: )

I must say I'm generally very pleased with Paddocks service. I've ordered for thousands with them, at least one order each week and they have never made a mistake with any order...

I've ordered 4 'new Bosch injectors' for my 110 300TDI with Paddocks a few days ago.

When I've received my order I've found 4 Britpart injectors, no Bosch signs on them anywhere.

Does anyone of you know if Britparts sells new Bosch injectors under its own name or did Paddocks send me the wrong items?

Paddocks link: Fuel_injector_-_new_Bosch_-_300TDI

I`d ask them to confirm in writing they are genuine Bosch,Ive had champion spark plugs in plain white boxes so its not impossible.

Rgds

Rotor

In the Discovery section there's a more "explicit" description of the same part#: "manufactured by BOSCH".

What you get is this:

post-1725-1214381710_thumb.jpg

But it's true there's the Bosch logo on them:

post-1725-1214381754_thumb.jpg

Paddocks has been asked before about these "wonder price" injectors and they always replied they are manufactured by Bosch (I read this on other forums).

On the other hand, there are loads of offers on the chinese web sites for this kind of injectors. Google for the Bosch part# and see for yourself.