Forum expedition

GBMUD

It seems that lots of us would like to go on a forum trip away but lack the freedom/funds to go away 1000s of miles for weeks at a time. With this in mind, would anyone fancy something closer to home - in the UK; Wales, Yorkshire or the Peak district for example - for a weekend? There have been a few trips in the past, Lake District being the most recent and a few trips to Wales before that - try a 'Getting out and about' forum search for details of what has happened in the past.

If enough people want to go I will get something sorted for some time late Autumn perhaps.

Chris

It seems that lots of us would like to go on a forum trip away but lack the freedom/funds to go away 1000s of miles for weeks at a time. With this in mind, would anyone fancy something closer to home - in the UK; Wales, Yorkshire or the Peak district for example - for a weekend? There have been a few trips in the past, Lake District being the most recent and a few trips to Wales before that - try a 'Getting out and about' forum search for details of what has happened in the past.

If enough people want to go I will get something sorted for some time late Autumn perhaps.

Chris

I,m up for it count me in

Dougie