anyone got or know abour ffr alt brackets

simon red90

which engine is it for dude?

2.5 NAD is older type bracket for huge dustbin alts 24v x90A x2 lower piece and pivot with stay and arm?

300tdi is wolf ally alternator bracket which I bought from PA Blanchard in the region of £70 :o ouch. You can make one up from steel if you have a welder handy.

Plus you'll need a tensioner and idler and belt. (similar if not the same as aircon parts) then theres the alternator which a genuine one is £800-1000 :rofl::excl: .

Pete

Guest diesel_jim
i am after one. anyone got one or know where i can get one. i think that this ERR 5870 is a good number but doesnt show on microcat.

any help. cheers

si

Yes, ESR5870 is indeed the 300Tdi twin alternator bracket. when i bought one a few years back it was £74.56! :o

it's designed for a "4 point" fixing alternator, think it's proper term is "A1271", i tried fitting an ex disco V8 130amp alternator to that bracket and it woudln't fit, had to make one up in the end.

...300tdi is wolf ally alternator bracket which I bought from PA Blanchard in the region of £70 :o ouch. You can make one up from steel if you have a welder handy.

Plus you'll need a tensioner and idler and belt. (similar if not the same as aircon parts) then theres the alternator which a genuine one is £800-1000 :rofl::excl: .

Pete

gave them a call and been sorted with one. came to just under a oner with postage. now bolted it on with the proper alternator and i'm pleased i laid out the extra few quid. it is way better tham some bodged up bracket i would have thrown together!