2 Day Fun Event, 20-21 Sep 08

JST

A gentle bump to the top. I've had word they need another 3 or 4 cars to make it a viable event. So come on lets all get out there and keep up the rivalry between us and them ;);) . You know you wan to

Come on people- this should be an excellent fun event... don't let it join the growing list of events that got cancelled due to lack of interest...

This really will be an event for a wide range of abilities... it is not aimed at the established challenge event competitors (though I am sure that they will also have a damn fine weekend as well!)

If you are in any doubt have a look at James website for the write ups of his other similar events... 4x4adventures

I am gutted to be missing it due to work commitments...

31st Aug is the cut off point for this one

been looking at this, might suit Dans 90, I will have a word with him and Bert. Could even blow the cobwebs off the white def for me and Dawn, she needs the exercise after missing Slindon.

I guess it will be bright sunshine for the two days?.

Bob - would be good to have you guys along. i take it Dawn doesnt read these threads after your kind words!!! 2 of you would be ideal and then if Bish could make it (hows that for a deadline to work to!) and Puggers actually signed up then J33P would have enough to run!!!

Well in for registering Bob - will the treelads be down as well?

I think a treelad + a treegirl this time. Bert has somthing on.

Dan will probably come down in his and I have asked him to register with jeep club but his pc is playing up so I will have a word with him later and let you know whats what.

Entry list is:

Mike Cuff

Andrew Dawkins

Grenville Maddox

Chris Mccollum

Kris Murphy

Adrian Pope

James Pugh

Andrew Rees

Bob Smith

Jim Waitt

Mark Walford

Kevin Williams

Tony Wilson

Marshalls

Tim Jones

Simon Parsons

Harry Potter

Dave Wilson (sun only)

Not sure on Treelads entry yet but have a space for them anyway.