Poser me Nah never

reads90

Of course it is dear

But its one of them "Close enough to have a freudean slip / another meaning"

The plates themselves, they didn't come with a travel rug and a pair of tartan slippers did they ?

Nige :D

PS Do I dare ask why the other cars plate is "GUM" :P .....................

Edited by Hybrid_From_Hell

Of course it is dear

But its one of them "Close enough to have a freudean slip / another meaning"

The plates themselves, they didn't come with a travel rug and a pair of tartan slippers did they ?

Nige :D

PS Do I dare ask why the other cars plate is "GUM" :P .....................

The other one is the sister in laws car and that is a standard Queensland plate and it is GUH

When we had it registered at first they gave us some standard plates for the car, for untill ours turned up. The first set they came out with we 964 JEP. I told them we could not have that number on a Land Rover too close to JEEP. so they gave us 934 JEB :lol:

Better than a NSW plate eh Al?

mmm NSW charge you alot more for a private plate and they have yearley roadworthy (MOT). where as Queensland don't have them at all :lol:

Mind you in my mind Aus is all the Queensland, so why just a corner is called Queensland make me wonder

No sorry, definately a poseur even by Banna Bender standards :P

Nice to see you managed to get it on the road without too much hassle though, I remember quite a few years back I guy I know imported a rare BMW and was horrified after waiting weeks and paid thousands Aus$ for quarantine and sanitizing to find that he could still take mud of the tyres with his fingers when it was released but you can't argue with the unions :angry:

Enjoy and make the Benders jealous :D

No sorry, definately a poseur even by Banna Bender standards :P

Nice to see you managed to get it on the road without too much hassle though, I remember quite a few years back I guy I know imported a rare BMW and was horrified after waiting weeks and paid thousands Aus$ for quarantine and sanitizing to find that he could still take mud of the tyres with his fingers when it was released but you can't argue with the unions :angry:

Enjoy and make the Benders jealous :D

yeah know what you mean there, had the same thing