Sorry to intrude ladies and gentlemen

Les Henson

Quoted by your very own forum moderator:-

Discovery owners are a far better behaved bunch than the riff raff on some other forums

Tsk! I always thought that when I came in here (after getting changed into casual wear), there seemed to be the smell of T-cut, polish, and line upon line of books with gripping titles such as 'Polishing those awkward to get at places on your Disco', 'Beginners guide to polishing EVERYTHING', 'How to justify washing the Disco every day of the week', and my personal fave - 'Total Bling collection - vol 1 to 20'

Do you folk actually get your motors dirty? I suspect not. How about a picture of really muddy discoveries owned by members.

Your Moderator needs putting in his place! :D

Les. :P

Of course I don't get it dirty - one has a 90 for that :P

Tsk tsk they let anybody post in the Discovery forum these days even people with dirty fingernails :P

I hope you were wearing a tie when you posted that Henson or we'll send the boys round :angry:

Anyway you really are an amateur at this bling lark - anybody knows that the two bits you don't polish are the brake pedal and the steering wheel - so you would never polish EVERYTHING :P

:ph34r:

Very nice!

Doyley - where's that picture from, Sand Safari?

Les. :)

Nah mate, Broxhead Common in Bordon. Just behind the trench... T'was on an AWDC Drive Round Day on the 27th of Dec.

Last time I went to the sand safari I had my 2a and you and sMUDge were there. Don't even know if it is still going??? Wasn't it a 'Club Off Road' organised thingy?

Quoted by your very own forum moderator:-

Tsk! I always thought that when I came in here (after getting changed into casual wear), there seemed to be the smell of T-cut, polish, and line upon line of books with gripping titles such as 'Polishing those awkward to get at places on your Disco', 'Beginners guide to polishing EVERYTHING', 'How to justify washing the Disco every day of the week', and my personal fave - 'Total Bling collection - vol 1 to 20'

Do you folk actually get your motors dirty? I suspect not. How about a picture of really muddy discoveries owned by members.

Your Moderator needs putting in his place! :D

Les. :P

i try to keep mine clean,,but it often looks like this

c91afaa032ca9afe3256d2cd82147cdd.jpg

• 2 months later...