Tailgate

GBMUD

Hi all

I am looking for a bottom tailgate for a Landrover - I guess that they are all much the same from SII upto date? Colour and condition are less important than price. The landrover is already a bit multi-coloured and well, "well used" so fitting a tidy tailgate is a bit of a false economy for me as it will soon be in "well used" condition anyway. I want to fit my soft top before the Mike Woolf at Slindon in order to save damage to what is left of the roof. I guess a rear door would do instead, it might even be better for me as I could make it swing. ooo errrr...

So, the question is, anyone got one? Cheap. ;)

Thanks

Chris

Hi all

I am looking for a bottom tailgate for a Landrover - I guess that they are all much the same from SII upto date?

I would agree on you on that although there is the 2 piece split tailgate that was fitted to lightwieghts (amnd other mil. LRs?) but strill one fits all.

Don't have a spare - our favourite auction site ny good?

Hi all

I am looking for a bottom tailgate for a Landrover - I guess that they are all much the same from SII upto date? Colour and condition are less important than price. The landrover is already a bit multi-coloured and well, "well used" so fitting a tidy tailgate is a bit of a false economy for me as it will soon be in "well used" condition anyway. I want to fit my soft top before the Mike Woolf at Slindon in order to save damage to what is left of the roof. I guess a rear door would do instead, it might even be better for me as I could make it swing. ooo errrr...

So, the question is, anyone got one? Cheap. ;)

Thanks

Chris

if you can't find a good one cheap , it is important to remeber they are only £45 new. I have seen them for sale for twice that and not in that good a condition. I ended up buying a new one when we put a soft top on the 90