International Forum

Mo Murphy

A look at the charter here might help.

Thank you MOG, I had read that and perhaps didn't make myself clear. The line to which I refer is

Some off topic posts are acceptable but in this case the post title should begin with the letters 'OT' as an indication that they are not Land Rover related

There is clearly some ambiguity as regards what is an acceptable OT post. Would it be possible to get a difinitive statement as to what represents an acceptable OT post ?

Thanks

Mo

IMHO, if you try to define absolutely what is an OT post, you would inevitably have loopholes and would probably end up with something like the renowned EEC definition of a banana :D

Thank you MOG, I had read that and perhaps didn't make myself clear. The line to which I refer is

There is clearly some ambiguity as regards what is an acceptable OT post. Would it be possible to get a difinitive statement as to what represents an acceptable OT post ?

Thanks

Mo

The only ambiguity appears to be amongst those who appear to want to turn the place into a chat and gossip shop.