Exploded Diagrams

siggy

Guest diesel_jim

Parts 31 and 29 are the central door locking actuator, you need the rear lock # FQM000030 for them to work.

to get the pics from microcat (or any screen shot on your PC) onto here you need to do the following:

"Alt + print screen"

then open "paint" (it's on all windows programs), then "control 'v'" (or right click & paste). Your screen image should appear on the paint program.

then save that image, but make sure you select it as a .gif or .jpeg format.... if you leave it as .bmp the file will be HUGE!!!

Once you've saved that file, if you want to make it accessable on a public forum like this excellent one, then you'll need an account with somethin like photobucket.com (which i use), just upload the picture there then copy the url for it into the message text.

easy really! B)

well if microcat is the epc then I already have it and can get it to work on the old computer but if it isn't then what is the difference between the two?

well Ralph was that what you thought the next question would be :P

oh and can I have a copy of it PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE :rolleyes: I promise to be good (not) :D

does anybody know if the door lock #fqm000030 will fit the older lock door mounting points etc

I don't mind modding the rear door a bit to make the lever work with a maplins CDL system

but are the mounting points the same for both locks?..................

well if microcat is the epc then I already have it and can get it to work on the old computer but if it isn't then what is the difference between the two?

well Ralph was that what you thought the next question would be :P

oh and can I have a copy of it PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE :rolleyes: I promise to be good (not) :D

Nope, :unsure: Microcat and EPC are different, EPC was a earlier parts programme and Micrcocat is the latest programme.

I thought the next question was going to be your last 2 lines :D it'll be posted tomorrow evening when I'm home from work :D