Can anyone recomend a good Jap 4x4 breaker?

Steve 90

I find those "part search" things quite handy, there are a few: it's a website where you type in what you're looking for and your phone number, than then it e-mails/faxes a load of breakers round the country. Within half an hour you usually get five or more phone calls offering you bits, so you get a price from the first guy, then ask the second guy to beat it, then the next guy to beat that, etc. etc. till it's half price or less with P&P thrown in.

hmm. i know what you want!

I reckon you probably do Si!

Im after either late Nissan or Toyota axles, Have not 100% decided which ones. The pro's and cons seem to be much of a muchness so I thought I'd see whats about and how much. So far have failed to find either. I might still end up going Volvo, Although I dont think they are any easier to come by.

I find those "part search" things quite handy, there are a few: it's a website where you type in what you're looking for and your phone number, than then it e-mails/faxes a load of breakers round the country. Within half an hour you usually get five or more phone calls offering you bits, so you get a price from the first guy, then ask the second guy to beat it, then the next guy to beat that, etc. etc. till it's half price or less with P&P thrown in.

Use these a lot, Have tried for Nissan the issue is they want vehicle details which I don't really have. There seems to be a lot of confusion as to which vehicles the axles I want are fitted to. The only way to check is to go through the chassis plate and decipher the option code's, C&P ratios, Diff size and shaft diameter. Not the easiest thing to get through on find-a-part. Although normally we find these services very good.

Maybe the Yota axles would be more of a goer on find a part as I know all the details for the ones I want so I could try that.

I have a pair of Toyota 60 series LWB axles going spare here, also Nissan Patrol 2.8 6cyl SWB 1991 about to be broken or sold as it is.... Clutch slave/ master problem, don't have time for it..... Offers if of any interest....???

Daniel...