Exhaust hanger brackets

Since replacing my rear x member earlier this year my exhaust has been knocking a bit when the roads get a bit pot holeish.

I've just got around to having a look underneath and it seems I'm missing a hanger by the middle box,

I have a bracket underneath so where can I get the hanger bit?

Does anyone have an idea of the part number needed?

Thanks

Steve

It's just at the front of the centre box.

It's the only other bracket I can find and I'm sure something was there when I took it off to do the x member.

I have a hanger right at the end but that only supports the curved section at the end before it comes out by the mudflap

Thanks

Steve

forward end of centre box big plate bracket fits on to gearbox left mount, diagram should help.

Ralph,

Could you be so kind as to post a diagram of the next section towards the rear. I have a clamp that is bolted to a bracket that forms part of the gearbox mount that has sheared meaning that the exhaust vibrates against the chassis at a certain rev range making a head-turning banshee noise!

Thanks,

simon

Ralph,

Could you be so kind as to post a diagram of the next section towards the rear. I have a clamp that is bolted to a bracket that forms part of the gearbox mount that has sheared meaning that the exhaust vibrates against the chassis at a certain rev range making a head-turning banshee noise!

Thanks,

simon

Ignore that. I'm talking b*****ks (again). This is the right diagram!!!

:blush: