Any good to anyone?

Warthog

Just cut these out of a set of rims, 10mm plate. 6 holes on a 145mm PCD Toyota i think? Maybe of use to mod some LR rims for Yota axles?

If of any use to any one, free of charge.

post-604-1216676931_thumb.jpg

Hi Warthog,

Can I claim those bad boys, they'll work out well for a set off road rims for my old 4-runner on spare diamond tyres. I'm not in Swindon until the end of August, but could collect them then, if you're in no hurry to get rid of them.

Thanks,

Toby

Yes please.....?

Just waiting for the second set to be delivered, then i'll cut the centres out and you can have them. I'll PM ya soon as...

Let me know what arrangements on pick up is doable?

Thats its no more im affraid :(

Just waiting for the second set to be delivered, then i'll cut the centres out and you can have them. I'll PM ya soon as...

Let me know what arrangements on pick up is doable?

Thats its no more im affraid :(

just out of interest but why are you buynig Yota rims and cutting them up?

how about selling the rims to me and me buying some LR rims that suit your needs and us just swapping?

just out of interest but why are you buynig Yota rims and cutting them up?

how about selling the rims to me and me buying some LR rims that suit your needs and us just swapping?

£150 has got me 8 x double beadlock rims, but they have/will have had ;) Yota 6 bolt centres.

They are SFS old stock, not looking too pretty and not light (at present). But to me Double Beadyz for that price, im willing to make them fit LR 5 bolt. Then see how it goes?

The second set will probs end up 5 Bolt Jeep, if succesfull on the first set?

post-604-1216844840_thumb.jpg